Logging in to the VDC Portal
Virtual Datacenter services may be accessed and configured with the VMWare GUI
In order to log in to the VDC Portal, please use the URL found in the hand-over protocol or service configuration summary email you received from BENESTRA.
- In your browser, type the URL of your organization and press Enter. e.g., type: https://cloud.benestra.sk/cloud
- Type your user name and password and click Login.
The Web console displays a list of the common tasks and resources available to you – now you can start working with virtual machines.
When you log into GUI, the first page you see is the home page. Information about the most common tasks for your environment appears on this page.
As the Administrator of your environment you can:
- Configure basic settings of your environment by clicking “Set up this organization”
- Configure advanced settings of your environment, by clicking selected features from the right pane menu:
- Users Groups
Use the top menu to navigate through your environment.
You can set certain display and system alert preferences that take effect every time you log in to the system.
In the title bar of the Web console, click Preferences:
- If you want to personalize your starting page,
- Click the Defaults tab.
- Select the page to display when you log in.
- Click OK.
- If you want to change your password:
- Click the Change Password tab.
- Insert your current password and new password.
- Click OK.